Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anyone know of a drugstore/department store where i can find MAC brand Viva Glam lipstick?

I would like to buy a MAC makeup brand Viva Glam lipstick. 100% of the purchase price goes toward helping people affected by AIDS. I know the lipstick can be purchased online, but I would like to personally find it in a drugstore or department store (ex. Wal-Mart, Dillard's, Target, Walgreens, Macys) Does anyone know of a store where the MAC lipstick is sold?Does anyone know of a drugstore/department store where i can find MAC brand Viva Glam lipstick?
Belk's carries that brand of lipstick i buy it from there all the timeDoes anyone know of a drugstore/department store where i can find MAC brand Viva Glam lipstick?
-macys


-norstrom


-mac store


-ebay


-saks fifth aveune


That's all i can think of, but when on ebay be careful, some maybe fake
macys, certain malls
I saw it in rite aid
Certain Macy's carries MAC. You should call before going. I've also seen MAC being sold at Nordstrom's and Bloomingdale's. Other than that, I don't think any other department store sells them.
Mac is sold in high end stores like


Macy's , dillards, Hudsons , Marshall;s
Call Saks in NYC and ask to be transfered to the MAC Counter. They will ship it to you for free. You can order over the phone.


the number: 212-753-4000
MAC is spacialty make up store found in either Saks, Nordstrom's or individually in certain malls. Mac products will never be found in walmart, or other drugstores. Viva Glam is a great lipstick, I use it all the time. I buy 4 per year since I use them almost daily. I'm from Houston, and Mac can be found in the Rice village, in the Galleria, at Nordstroms' or in Saks Fifth Ave.
House of Fraser
macys or dillards
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting