Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good lipstick brand for a teen?

wear lip gloss its much nicer for teens!


lip stick is for old women!!


What is a good lipstick brand for a teen?
I like either M.A.C of FLIRT!


You can buy flirt at kohls. They make really good makeup, similiar to mac, but a bit cheaper.


Mac makes really good lip gloss. It might be a bit pricey for you, but if you go to an outlet mall, they might sell mac for cheaper. The type of MAC lipgloss that I use is Lipglass. They aren't sticky, they have great colours, and they smell/taste pretty good too(kind of sweet/vanilla)


Personally, I like pinks, peaches, and nudes(for shades).What is a good lipstick brand for a teen?
I'd recommend MAC's lipsticks. Yeah, they're a little over $10, but they're very high quality -- No bleeding, not greasy, long lasting, great color. And there hot just put a little gloss over it. and try a very light color because dark colors are usually used by older women
victoria secret has a brand called very sexy, and i love their lipgloss only in this one shade. exhibitionist





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=9C-198523%26amp;page=3%26amp;cgname=OSMKPLIPZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=2533
victoria secrets's brand very sexy is great for teens.


the price isn't that bad either :3


i have a lipstick and the color Beg Me and its a fuchsia colors and its amazing!


they also have lip glosses
Covergirl is definitly my favourite .





It works great .


All of them are great .





They also have lipgloss' that are amazing .
Lipstick is disgusting, to be honest. I think teens are better with lip gloss. I remember when I was a teenager, I hated lipstick. But yeah, I'd suggest Avon.
I love using covergirl wetslicks crystals and Mac lip glass not gloss. Those are great and come in alot of colors. They can also match a great color for you at Mac.
cover girl, but not really any reds. try a nude color, or a baby pink color.
light color. covergirl.
cOvergirl =]
Avon.





Cheap and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting