Friday, June 25, 2010

What's the best matte, nude lipstick I can get from a drugstore-brand?

I want a very matte nude lipstick that I can pair with a smokey eye but I can't seem to find one that is shimmer-free. I don't want any glitter or anything, I just want a totally nude lipstick.





Concealer sticks don't work quite like a lipstick, I've tried them several different times and they never last longer than a couple minutes.


Any help is appreciated.What's the best matte, nude lipstick I can get from a drugstore-brand?
Cinnamon sugar is a pinkish nude lipstick from cover girl. I have it and it is matte and it works greatWhat's the best matte, nude lipstick I can get from a drugstore-brand?
I would recomend Smokey Look by NYX. Its a lipgloss, but its really pretty pink matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting