Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies/gals/girls which brand of Lipstick should I get my girlfriend ?

Please nothing sold at Kmart or WalMart . It will be at the Mall of America where I shop for it. Please enlighten me on most prestigious


brand of lipstick


brand of mascara


brand of blus?


Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and answer this.Ladies/gals/girls which brand of Lipstick should I get my girlfriend ?
%26gt;%26gt;Please enlighten me on most prestigious





Prestigious != quality. Instead, look at brands like Mac or Sephora. Not designer, but certainly not a drugstore product, either, and professional enough for celebrity usage. I'm sure Mall of America has a high-end cosmetics store or two, and the sales assistant can advise you on the best brands and what specific products your partner might like.Ladies/gals/girls which brand of Lipstick should I get my girlfriend ?
Dude.... kmart/walmart/walgreen's makeup is just the same as the expensive stuff. They make it at the same factory and just slap a different label on it. Besides, can she buy her own makeup? And why are you trying to impress her with expensive goods? Doesn't matter...





Good quality makeup for cheap...


NYC, Wet and Wild, Wild and Crazy, Tropez (good for mid to darker complexions), Posner (mid to dark complexions), Sinful Colors, Nicka K, Kiss. I use Wet and Wild lipsticks the most altho the colors might not look good on all skin tones, Wild and Crazy lipsticks are true from the tube. Sinful Colors has good lipgloss, the colors stay true from the tube to skin.
1. MAC is the pioneer of lipsticks.


2. SMOKEY LASH mascara by MAKE UP FOREVER is the best best best one I`ve ever used.


3. ORGASM blush by NARS is the best seller, and the award winner, it was created to flatter every skin tone.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
Don't get her something cheap like NYC, it tastes awful and never looks right.


I agree with everybody else. Go to a store like Sephora. And remember, at a store like that, a thirty dollar lipstick is so worth it.
I always been a fan for Burt's Bees natural formula lip balm and colored lipstick. Pricey but she will love it. Get Burt's Bees at any Walgreens or Walmart store.I like the lite neutral shades. Noticeable but not overpowering.


My eyes people say are beautiful.
Dior!
Sorry, I am no help. I rarely wear makeup and when I do it is Avon.
chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting