Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good brand of lipstick to wear on your wedding day?

One that will last all day and still be shimmery after hours of wear. Is it necessary to buy an expensive one at the department store, or will a drug store brand work as well? any one who has used long wear lipstick, please help.





ThanxWhat is a good brand of lipstick to wear on your wedding day?
Whatever you choose, try it out well ahead of time - don't just use it on your wedding day. You may have a reaction to a long wearing formula, or it may be too uncomfortable for you to wear. Some long wearing formulas are very drying.





I'd stop by a Sephora or an Ulta (or another cosmetics place) and ask about a lip stain. That may be your best bet for comfortable, long wearing color. You can put a gloss on top of it for shimmer and shine, and you don't have to worry about color transfer.





Another good site I'd suggest for recommendations and reviews is http://www.makeupalley.com/ If they can't help you, nobody can.What is a good brand of lipstick to wear on your wedding day?
I find that any department store brand, like Lancome or even Victoria's Secret lipstick, is a better choice because it seems to moisturize better and last longer and of course the colors are richer and nicer than store bought brand.
I personally love Cover Girl and Mary Kay Cosmetics, but to be honest, on my wedding day I plan on wearing clear lip gloss. I am looking for the ';natural look'; so my makeup will be light.





Anything that compliments your skin tone. Just avoid heavy colors like red, orange or anything like that.





Congrats!


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourweddin鈥?/a>
Try Revlon Colorstay overtime!! I used it when I met the president and I didnt even have to put it on over and over again! and it comes with a revlon lip gloss!! hope I helped!
I hate lipstick, so I didn't wear it. I colored my lips with a lip pencil and put lip gloss over it. I had to reapply the lip gloss, but you'd do this with lipstick too.
The covergirl 8 hour lipstick. Put foundation to your lips then the lipliner then the lipstick last the gloss.
Try to get those ones that have the color on one side and the clear gloss on the other side, they seem to last the longest of any of the lipsticks. They key is to put them on and let each layer set, they say you should put the color on and let it set for a minute and then put the gloss on and again let it set for a minute the waiting in between the two layers is what makes it stay on longer.





Good luck!





The one I use is from Yves Rocher
I love all of merle normans lipsticks they are great!
Lond lasting, affordable, shimmery 10 hour lipstick.





I recommend My lip miracle from AVON. They have beautiful colors to choose from, it's easy to apply, is doesn't crack, it contains moisterizers so your lips won't look dry and it lasts all day.





Don't use those cheap Revlon ones with the lip gloss on the side, they SMEAR! they apply really dry and they make your lips look like a piece of cardboard when the lips gloss goes away and it will start cracking awfully.





Good luck... I hope this helps.





Congratulations!!!





Good luck
well a long lasting lipstick i used is Lipfinity of MaxFactor, its pretty good it doesnt go away when u drink eat etc. its really long lasting, it looks like lipgloss but its not, and like it has another see through thing with it and it makes it look shinny and all its really gd. Here in the netherlands it costs about 13 euros or something.. so not that expensive at all.. its about 17.5 dollars...





hope this helps
I order my lipstick from Avon and it works really well.


hope this helps...
I order all of my makeup from Mary Kay. If you go over the lipstick with a gloss it will last all day.
go to your big department store and ask the woman at the cosmetics counter, explain what you want to accomplish





get samples try them out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting