Friday, June 25, 2010

What lipstick brand do you use?

I like the brands from macy'sWhat lipstick brand do you use?
I love the new Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lipsticks (the moisturizing type). They're phenomenal! Especially in the shade ';Xhibitionist';.What lipstick brand do you use?
Mac, Nars, Lancome and Dior.
idk


all I know is my most used lipstick is black, sliver, and a dark blue.


I think I got them on fuckthemainstream.com im not sure. I HARDLY use lipstick
I like Clinique the best and then Avon. when I am not wearing any lipstick, I use Avon's Moisture therapy lip balm...It keeps my lips moist and soft.
I used Mary kay I just love it
Sephora
I use MK Signature Creme Lipstick by Mary Kay cosmetics.
ESTEE LAUDER
maybelline lip gloss
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting