Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What drugstore brand lipstick lasts longest? I want the most long lasting wear lipstick.?

Can someone suggest a lipstick that doesn't come off for a long time? thanksWhat drugstore brand lipstick lasts longest? I want the most long lasting wear lipstick.?
try loreal lipfinity it lasts forever and is a 2 part system first put on the color let it set then add the top clear coat. it lasts until you take it off. don't kiss your boyfriend until it dries or he will be wearing it also. from experianceWhat drugstore brand lipstick lasts longest? I want the most long lasting wear lipstick.?
Get a lipstain.. lipstick doesn't last long enough no matter what brand I say.





I heard Covergirl has lipstains that are pretty good...


at least I think it's covergirl..
take a costly one of brrand lakme or streetwear... they vl wrk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting