Friday, June 25, 2010

What brand of makeup makes that new lipstick that is supposed to let the color of your own lips show through?

And do you like it? (i think it might be covergirl, but i'm not sure)What brand of makeup makes that new lipstick that is supposed to let the color of your own lips show through?
That Covergirl TruShine. It's pretty awesome. People who have never used the product will say that it is waxy. But it's not at all. It's very flattering and it felt really comfortable to me.











Back a couple of days later:





I would recommend Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick. I think it's exactly what you are looking for . It's not glossy at all but is very comfortable and not to dramatic. The colors are really beautiful. I have to tell you that it cost 22 dollars and that is pretty hefty for a lipstick. But it really and truly works and has a beautiful hue on the lips.What brand of makeup makes that new lipstick that is supposed to let the color of your own lips show through?
Really... any lip gloss does!
Its Covergirl Trushine. For me, it was okay. It did match my skin tone, but it was dry and waxy, so you might want to get a lipstick that's more moisturizing.
I know exactly what you are talking about. I saw it in a commercial last night. It is by Covergirl and it is called True-something.
Any lip GLOSS, does!
covergirl sheer something.
they have that now? Cool!
I allways thought that lipstick did two things. 1, kept the lips moist and juicy. [couldn't think of other words] 2 emulates the colour that a woman's lips go normally when she's aroused.
http://www.covergirl.com/whatsnew/make.jhtml it's trushine. and i bought some the other day and it matched my skin tone but it was just a little dry. it kinda stuck 2 my lip when i tried 2 put it on. it wouldnt move. and it feels reall waxy like it's old makeup that u've had since the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting