Friday, June 25, 2010

What is the best brand of lipstick/gloss?

what lipstick/gloss should i use so my lips dont chap? The day I use a lipstick/liner/gloss, my lips go completely dry, chapped and lasts for 3 days if i use chapstick religiously!!What is the best brand of lipstick/gloss?
Estee lauder i will recommend for youWhat is the best brand of lipstick/gloss?
I use Mary Kay lipstick, liner and gloss. It works great without drying your lips.
The best brand of lipgloss for me is dottie loves...(it's a complete set.. of different flavors) (it's only available in the u.s. because im from the philippines..)but if your talking about chap lips try using chapstick..:)
try chamber brand its very good.
Lancome Juicy Tubes are the best glosses.
MAC but use softlips chapstick first, it's my favorite!!!
Try to use Lancome





Also, use chapstick before you apply lipstick.
You need the lipgloss wand by Bee Luscious Cosmetics its the best I have ever tried and I would very highly suggest using their product LipTox you will be amazed at the result
j'adore
Tips for applying Lip Gloss


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Tips for applying Lip Color


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting