Friday, June 25, 2010

Like what lipstick brand should i buy ?

like i need like a lipstick like for new years eve, like which lipstick will stay on all night...like which one will stay on when i smoke that cigarette , drink , eat, and like make out..Like what lipstick brand should i buy ?
In my 40'odd years, I've never met a lipstick item that lasts more than an hour or so, and doesn't feel all gummy and gross. I know there are those 2 step ones with the base color and then you put the clear stuff over it, but they're too heavy and sticky for me.





Your best bet might be something like Bert's Bee's Lip Shimmer lip balms. They're really gorgeous and glowy and the tube is really skinny. I use the one in Watermelon (that's just the color - it doesn't taste or smell like watermelon), which is a deep pink with some shimmer. You can keep it in your bag or your pocket and put it on whenever. If you need more definition, use a pencil with it.





If you really have to have lipstick, I love Clinique's High Impact Lipstick in Pure Posh. It's a shimmery golden bronzy pinkish color that just rocks my mouth. It costs $14, but it's SO worth it. It's not super-duper long wearing, but it has no perfume or taste, and if you look fantastic, so what if you hafta apply once or twice during the evening.





Happy New Year !!Like what lipstick brand should i buy ?
Loreal Infallible claims to stay on for an inordinate length of time; not tried it though.
well like i think you should go with like a like a nice like...ya its annoying..i think i just lost some brain cells with this question
like wow like i have like no like idea.
rimmel
I LIKE revlon the best!
like omg, like like 4reals?


r u freakin kidding me.
sorry i didnt read the whole question i got bored half way through the title
I felt my IQ go down every time you said, 'like'.





I would go L'oreal Infallible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting