Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite color/brand of lipstick or gloss?

I love Mac's Fresh MoroccanWhat is your favorite color/brand of lipstick or gloss?
I love love love Covergirl AmazeMint lip gloss. It isn't sticky, just glossy and it lasts a while. Also it has Crest mint in it so it freshens your breath and tastes good. I like all of the colors.What is your favorite color/brand of lipstick or gloss?
MAC Lip Gelee In Valentine.





It's so great! It's a loss, but it stays in place, plus it's a beautiful pink color. It has a bit of shimmer/pearliness to it though. It gives me that something extra that just looks really amazing, it makes me lips look radiant but not glittery and silly. I love it.
I love;





Ruby Woo (Bright Sexy Red) Mac


Chutney (Caramel) from Nina Ricci


Berry Freeze (Daytime Red) Clinique


Sweet Lips (Gorgeous Pink) Boots No 7





I am NC35/40 (nut bown) and those colours loo gorgeous on me.
AVON Glazewear
in winter when my lips get dry my favorite is burts beeswax lip glimmer in the raisin shade...gloss and color all in one and it stays on long
i love the Dior addict ultra gloss in Fuchsia Poplin


its so vibrant and not sticky
Victoria Secret Raspberry Fizz
i like the victorias secret gloss.


mac is pretty good too.
HUG ME lipstick by MAC.
I love cover girls amazmint wet slicks.
philosophy
anything clear


and victoria secrets is good to
I like L'Oreal Paris' Lip glosses.
plum victoria secret thingie i dont know which one lol
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting