Friday, June 25, 2010

In the Cover Girl lipstick commercial a blonde girl wears a gorgeous wedding dress. What brand is that dress?

The girl is wearing red lipstick. Has a man in parts of the commercial.In the Cover Girl lipstick commercial a blonde girl wears a gorgeous wedding dress. What brand is that dress?
Send an email to Covergirl. THe model is Molly Sims, its Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor. They'll let you know.In the Cover Girl lipstick commercial a blonde girl wears a gorgeous wedding dress. What brand is that dress?
You can email the company, but that ad is well over a year old.. they may not have that info.
I know the commercial, but how in the heck would we know who makes the dress?
I've been looking for the same information! I even have a similar question up. Do you have the video or images of it? Because if you have the video commercial or some still pictures from the commercial, then you can take them to someone who makes wedding dresses from scratch. They can make it very similar. This way you don't have to find the designer or find where to buy the dress. Just have it made. Now here comes the hard part: Finding the commercial online or images online. If you find that info, I would love to know. It seems that commercial does not exsist on the internet.
I wish I knew, I've been looking too! I want a dress like that for when I get married, it's perfect. I've been looking everywhere online....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting