Wednesday, June 23, 2010

驴What lipstick color and brand do you recommend me?

I would like to use a lipstick to look natural on me, like the color of the lips. I have so many problems, because some looks very orange, others very pink, others are to dark, or to light, I also can't use lipgloss, because that make my mouth looks bigger. Help!驴What lipstick color and brand do you recommend me?
Most people like bigger lips, actually. But you might try Origins lipstick or an organic kind or Burt's Bees.驴What lipstick color and brand do you recommend me?
u can opt for natural colour. . .if u r fair. . .den go on 4 light pink colour. .. i use revlon. . .it's gud
use a light pink and some lip balm like carmex to seal it on and make it look glossy and the upside it doesnt make ur lips look big!!!
I don't use makeup but when I do use lip gloss, I like the lip smakers brand and I like the Victoria's Secret brand.
i have victoria secret VERY SEXY that i where and it looks natural
It depends on your skin color. You should post a picture. It would give a better idea.
nuetroshine
N3UTRO SHIN3
red,my wife used it all the time
Well, I need to see a picture!
cover girl clear lip gloss
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting