Friday, December 11, 2009

Any make up artists online? Help re my colouring and lipstick shades?

I am very pale, with dyed dark, almost black hair. I have green eyes. I usually wear plummy type lipsticks... what other colours would suit me? Thanks.Any make up artists online? Help re my colouring and lipstick shades?
I think plummy are best. But try my fav lipstick Clinique Black Honey - it's so pretty. You could also pull off a rich red a la Dita von Teese, L'Oreal has great reds and of course Chanel. A rich browny pink looks good on everyone, Bobbi Brown has some good ones. I would do anything but a warm shade on you. If you want to experiment, Rimmel has some good lipsticks and they are very cheap.Any make up artists online? Help re my colouring and lipstick shades?
just seen a makeover site,that may help
light pink.
Peachy pinks, and forsty purples should suit your green eyes.
bright red would look amazing with your colouring. try some kohl eyeliner and lots of mascara to complete the look
You sound as though your look has cool undertones....warm up your look with soft peaches and apricot colors; even cinnamon browns and taupes. Keep in mind your plum lipstick can make your mouth look small and severe and dark lip colors also age a face.





Typically the rule of thumb is dark eye shadows and pale lips or pale eye make up with a darker mouth. (dark doesn't necessarily mean deep rich colors...it can be a medium color which is still darker than a pale eye color) Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting