Friday, December 11, 2009

Why are thick (botox) lips smothered in bright red lipstick & blue make up over a womans eyes such turn on?

To each their own...but the reason red full lips is a turn-on is because during the course of sex a womans lips naturally will turn more red and plump due to the increase in sexual arousal. So, to simulate this (via botox and red lipstick when not having sex) gives the impression that a woman is ready to have sex and thus sends a subliminal signal to the male (you) that she is ready for you. This is why you are turned on...it is chemical, natural, hormonal and ';Whore-moan-all';Why are thick (botox) lips smothered in bright red lipstick %26amp; blue make up over a womans eyes such turn on?
They aren't, and where did you get that?





Botox lips look fake and kind of scary. Whenever I think of bright red lipstick, I think of the 70's or hookers in Tampa.





Most of the guys I know, would rather a girl not have a ton of makeup on anyway. I would almost go as far as saying the majority population of guys would rather there wasn't a crapload of makeup on a girl.Why are thick (botox) lips smothered in bright red lipstick %26amp; blue make up over a womans eyes such turn on?
its gross? they need to do better makeup
They don't use Botox to plump lips. Botox it used to decrease wrinkles by paralyzing the muscles that cause them. Lips are plumped with injections of collagen or other products.
That's more of a fashion victim
';Homer, you've got it set on whore';
Not to everyone, Essay. My man likes me natural, has said so on several occasions.
Uuuhhhhh their not!?


I haven't seen a set of botox lips that I thought were a turn on infact I see a pathetic woman that is into herself more than anyone or anything else which is quite unattractive in my opinion!


the whole bright blue eye shadow thing escapes me too! I guess they are going for the ';I'm only 13 and just learing how to apply my mothers make up'; look!
because they look like prostitutes...
It's called conditioning. Men are conditioned to perceive that as sexy.





By the way, botox does not make your lips thick, collagen does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting