Sunday, December 13, 2009

I need a good brand of make up for prom and i don't know what lipstick color to use?

this is what my dress looks like and what my skin looks like http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/Cherry_poper/AX06-192.jpgI need a good brand of make up for prom and i don't know what lipstick color to use?
I'd use a peachy pink color for you,maybe a light reflective one?Or you can use a little gloss over it.Putting a dab in the middle makes lips look plumper.As for lasting lining your lips first greatly improves the wear but if you don't want to do that I reccomend chanel lipstick.It's amazing.If you're looking for something cheaper try Almay that have a new hydro complete lipstick which should work well.As far as glosses go I'd try either a clear gloss from mac or wet n' wild.Both are quite good although mac last longer.If you're looking for something dramatic however I'd reccomend a dark red.It would go beautifully with your dark hair.Again chanel allure but for red I reccomend IsaDora.Go for a matte if you choose red.Though if you want it to be girly try clinique's almost lipstick in black honey.Hope I helped!I need a good brand of make up for prom and i don't know what lipstick color to use?
I would say locate your nearest Mary Kay representative. They usually give ';free'; facials and they can color coordinate for you. Or, go to one of the bigger make-up counters at the mall and ask them. They all want to sell make-up, so most are willing to give ';free'; make-up lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting