Friday, December 11, 2009

Best deodorant? best make up brand? lasting lipstick?

im sports person and i sweat alot how do you prevent BO. which deodorant is the best? i dont really like to wear make up so those beauty queens out there what is your best make up? its my anniversary soon and i want to wear make up that is lasting the entire day. is there a good lipstick that would stay on your lips? i kiss alot and i hardly wore lipstick but i want to look good on my anniversary. what lipstick brand would be good and lasting?Best deodorant? best make up brand? lasting lipstick?
the best thing to stop u sweating is a product called driclor solution this lasts for days u use it a night once a day and use ur normal deodorant in the morning the after about a week u should stop sweating and lipstick i use lip finite i stays on all day really goodBest deodorant? best make up brand? lasting lipstick?
Without a doubt, AVON's ON DUTY. It is the best I've ever had.





www.joycemeyer.org


www.kcm.org
best deoderant TEEN SPIRIT STICK strawberry works like a charm(even if ur not a teenager) it smells great last long stays on clear and its affordable!! best makeup mrand id have to say it just dependeds on u and lasting lipgloss the two in one lipgloss with one end clear and one a color srry cant remeber name
to avoid BO i used milcu powder, I'm also found of using maybelline, MAC, POUT lipstick!. For long lasting effect i smudge on a loose powder before applying the lipstick, I used CLINIQUE long lasting shades...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I use Dove for deodorant.get a purse size and carry with you and some of the wipes then you can freshen up when it gets rough.
i think what matters most for the deodorant is that what kinda smell are you looking for.for me,i would think nivea is not bad.as for make up,u will never go wrong with MAC!even for lipsticks.
For natural homemade beauty care tips vsit-


http://geebal.blogspot.com





For natural homemade skin care /hair care/Makeup tips vsit-


http://geebal.blogspot.com
best BO: degree





Best lipstick: neutrogena





Best makeup: clinique
I love Degree for ap/deo. For makeup, I usually use Revlon or Covergirl. I'm pretty active and those work best for me for makeup and deodorant. As far as lipstick, all the ';lasting'; ones feel like cement to me, so I just use gloss.
for deoderant use degree. i have bad B.O and degree last all day for me! mary kay all the way for make up. but if you want something quick revlon works best for lip stick. and almay is good to make you eye look gorgeus. good luck and happy anerversury!
try reducing the meat intake and try nu skin men's dedorant from the dividends series

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting