Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you ever feel like wearing a darker shade of lipstick or lipgloss makes you look too made up?

or is it just me not being really comfortable wearing darker colors?Do you ever feel like wearing a darker shade of lipstick or lipgloss makes you look too made up?
Dark lipstick is can have major impact, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :) My rule is that if I'm going to wear dark lipstick, I keep the rest of the face simple, I think that keeps it from looking too dramatic or made up.





I think make up should be fun, so if you put on a dark shade of lipstick and it doesn't feel right, I say don't try to force it. There are so many gorgeous shades out there, have fun with the ones you feel comfortable in.Do you ever feel like wearing a darker shade of lipstick or lipgloss makes you look too made up?
Darker lipstick or gloss often shows up better than the light or more natural colored lipsticks and glosses just because people normally don't have lips that color when you wake up in the morning (unless you bite your lips a -lot- at night!).





The natural look is certainly favored by many, and you should always wear what you feel comfortable with!
I think the natural look is best.
I would say that it all depends on how you feel. I feel ';too made up'; also when I wear a darker shade. Do remember that you are you're worst critic, so someone else's perspective may be different...
I feel the same way. I never wear colored lipsticks or lip glosses. Only sheer for me please. Otherwise you end up looking ready for a wedding or just plain old.
it all depends on the color of the lipstick/lipgloss. for example, if you have a dark red lipstick, then it probably would or would not make yo look too made up. to test lipgloss or lipstick colors, swipe them on your hand and see which shade complements your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting