Sunday, December 13, 2009

What make-up should I use? And how to apply lipstick?

Hello.


I never wear make-up because I can't be bothered with it, but I'd like to have a go. I've tried experimenting with eye shadow and lipstick, but have encountered 2 problems:


1. I have no idea what shade of eye shadow to use (but I do know that both blue and purple make me look like I've been punched in the eye)


2. I can never put lipstick on properly without it looking weird (usually lopsided, but sometimes just weird in a way that I can't explain).





Here is two pics of me:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeandhour鈥?/a>


http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeandhour鈥?/a>





What do I need and in what shades? Thank you so much for your time!What make-up should I use? And how to apply lipstick?
You would look very pretty in soft earth tone eye colors/ shadows. They won't be harsh and are very natural looking.


Also, I too have the same problem with lipsticks. I would use a pale ~(but not too pale) looking pinkish-nude. You don't want to look washed-out. Pinks, Peaches , and soft natural colors look best and are almost 'mistake-proof'.





~Hope I helped somewhat!~What make-up should I use? And how to apply lipstick?
wow u have such good skin!! how do achieve it? lol........ok anyway.....i'd say use very neutral, natural colours on ur eyes, such as earthy, brownish, greenish shades, these would look good, not too dark though, make sure they're a neutral colour. also, pale, pastel colours would look good on u, such as a pale baby blue colour, or pale green...as u have a very fair complexion, i'd say go for either brown, brown-black mascara...





as for lipstick....i think it'd look best if u keep them a very natural colour, such as beige or pinky beige.....pale colours in other words.......or u could try a tinted lip balm, or some tinted lipgloss......but they're a good colour naturally, so maybe even just a clear lipgloss would look good......as for how to apply lipstick......it's difficult to describe, but search for ';how to apply lipstick'; videos on Youtube....that should help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting