Sunday, December 13, 2009

Isn't lipstick made up of shark liver? if it isn't then what is it made up of?

that's what my teacher said when i asked her and


now i barley wear lipstick anyomoreIsn't lipstick made up of shark liver? if it isn't then what is it made up of?
Fish scales, shark liver, and I've heard whale fat. Basically its gross, you can buy lipstick from natural food stores like Whole Foods that are not made of animal products. Otherwise I prefer lipgloss anyway.Isn't lipstick made up of shark liver? if it isn't then what is it made up of?
Not 100% sure,


But what I know is that JELL-O brand gelatin is made of bones and hides, specifically from cows.





Glue and tape are made from old horses hooves.
no its not.





its partially made of fish scales, but not all of it.
fish scales
I heard whale fat...
your not eating it...next!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting