Friday, December 11, 2009

A make-up question with regards to lipstick color. Would you be able to help me? READ ON?

OK I am looking for a lipstick that has a mixed color of red and orange; but of course the names of color are not that, so what coor name best represents the color combination of red and orange?A make-up question with regards to lipstick color. Would you be able to help me? READ ON?
cinnimann, copper, mixed berry, redgarineA make-up question with regards to lipstick color. Would you be able to help me? READ ON?
coral is the usual name given to the color you describe but you might also want to look for persimmon or peach, I've seen colors with those names that are a reddish-orange, too.
Coral
As everyone has said, coral is probably the best bet, but how lipstick appears on you depends on your colouring. If you go to a counter and try out a few samples you might be able to find out which reds actually turn out the right colour on you. For example, I have very fair skin, so most reds look a little orange on me, except the very dark or pinky ones.
I agree with the 1st answer. Coral is your best bet.
Definetly coral!
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting