Sunday, December 13, 2009

Major make up help needed. Please read all. One problem is with lipstick.?

Ok So I'm open to any make up advise. My mom died when before I was a teen and sister is and always have been the tomboy type. I've wore it here and there but always either blue eyes shadow or white. black liquid eye liner and mascara. After splitting from my last 4 year relationship. I've noticed that I like make up. My ex wasn't into it much so never really wore it. But I feel pretty and it helps my self- esteem so wanna start wearing it. Not to extremes, but any advise would be great. Another problem been coming into. Is I love lipstick so I put pink lipstick on and a clear gloss on top because looks cute to me. But seems within the hour have to reapply and I don't wanna be one of those girls always looking at herself. Plus forget idea of kissing guys they hate lipstick faces. So how can I get lipstick to stay on longer and still looking cute?Major make up help needed. Please read all. One problem is with lipstick.?
Have you tried dabbing a little face powder on your lips first? This helps give the lipstick staying power.I love makeup to,I try not to wear to much but I love to experiment with different eye shadows and liners. what colors you wear just kind of depends on your complexion,eye color,eyebrows,etc. I sell Avon and some Mark products so maybe look on there websites.They are very help full.Major make up help needed. Please read all. One problem is with lipstick.?
Hi Sondra sorry to hear about your mother here is what I do when I'm on a photo shoot with a model


1: make the lips flesh toned using concealer set this with loose powder this is a base (also makes a great eye base for eyeshadow)


2: apply a natural lip liner to draw the shape of your lips then colour the lip in with the lip liner


3: apply your lipstick with a lip brush then take a tissue and blot it then apply the lipstick again


4: set this with the tiniest amount of loose powder
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting