Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blond women, what is your favorite lipstick brand and color?

I have been wasting money for years. If someone has found a great one, please let me know?Blond women, what is your favorite lipstick brand and color?
L'Oreal Colour Riche - 625 Mystic Mauve with a shinny gloss to follow.





I understand why you needed to ask a blond...it's hard to find the right color to match hair, skin, and of course the correct outfit!Blond women, what is your favorite lipstick brand and color?
haircolor and lipstick have nothing to do with each other
Dior Addict in Red Interference
I have been using red stains and they work great. I am very blonde with a yellow undertone to my skin, and green eyes. I have one from Target, the Sonja (can't remember the last name) line that they carry there, love it. Very natural, just put my Burt's bees over the top.
red
I know what you mean about wasting money on lipstick. They're very expensive too! I found a perfect color for me. It's Revlon #125 Nude Velvet. It's in a black tube and the top of the tube is clear so that you can see the color inside.


I am blonde but honestly I think the reason this color works for me has less to do with my hair color and more to do with the shade of my skin. It perfectly compliments my skin tone.


I think you can go to like a Carson's or a store similar to that and try out all kinds of different shades for free. When you hit on the right one, believe me, you'll know it right away. Good luck.
I love L'oreal Endless in In the Buff. It is the perfect matte nude shade. I find that its hard to find a nude lipstick that isn't frosted. This one looks natural and especially good when paired with a nude or coffee lipliner. Sometimes I will put a gloss over it to but it doesn't need it. Its great when you do a smokey eye too. It runs about $7.49 and I find its as good a quality and long wearing as the premium brands
I love Maybeline and Covergirl. The color depends on your skin tone.
I love Clinique Waterviolet! (#32) I think its perfect..its not over the top at all..it just gives my lips just a touch of color and sparkle. (I have blonde hair and blue eyes.) And if you don't like that one..the sales associates are really nice and help you find the right shade for your features and skin tone! Good luck!
y do u have to ask blonde woman if its about lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting