Sunday, December 13, 2009

I've no idea about make up, but i wanna do that. am not even a beginner in this.,knowhow 2 put lipstick.?

I've a sephora make up kit. can anyone tell me in steps how 2 do it ? wat r all i need? plz lemme know the name of the brands 2...as i said am very bad at these..plz help me out. thanxI've no idea about make up, but i wanna do that. am not even a beginner in this.,knowhow 2 put lipstick.?
I don't understand your question that much but you can go to youtube.com and search for videos on make up tutorials.they can be helpful.I've no idea about make up, but i wanna do that. am not even a beginner in this.,knowhow 2 put lipstick.?
I think you're asking how to apply lipstick.


Firstly, gently exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush or exfoliating scrub. This will get rid of dead skin.


Next, moisturize your lips with chapstick or any other lip balm.


Then, apply lipliner the same shade as your lipstick, all over your lips. Don't do the edges yet though.


Now, blot your lipstick and re-apply.


Next, apply your lipstick. If your lips need more chapstick, then apply it.


Now, use your lipliner to outline your lips.


Then, apply concealer around your lip line. This will prevent feathering (lip colour bleeding onto your skin).


Finish with a clear or same coloured gloss if your wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting