Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm looking to buy more lipstick from M The Professional Make Up Company. I fear they're out of biz...

The lipstick color is called Silent Proposal. About 5 years ago I bought 7 tubes online (because all stores stopped carrying it and I panicked) and now I'm down to the last one...no one has heard of it!I'm looking to buy more lipstick from M The Professional Make Up Company. I fear they're out of biz...
It's meen they out of business and maybe something wrong was with their products if it's the case. Try ELF cosmetics - they was on Oprah and pretty cheap and quality no bad.


let me find link for you


http://www.markofpassion.com/beauty.htmlI'm looking to buy more lipstick from M The Professional Make Up Company. I fear they're out of biz...
i don't think you should
yvesrocherUSA.com has the softest, silkiest, quality lipstick. Yves Rocher - some Frenchman's name.
Google it. Take the lipstick to a dept store cosmetic dept. and see if they can match it or come close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting