Friday, December 11, 2009

Which uk [womens] magazine has the best glossiest photos of women in gorgeous make-up, particularly lipstick..

....and are the HAIR magazines as good as anything for those type of closeups of faces?Which uk [womens] magazine has the best glossiest photos of women in gorgeous make-up, particularly lipstick..
Hm. Does somebody have a fetish perhaps?Which uk [womens] magazine has the best glossiest photos of women in gorgeous make-up, particularly lipstick..
Vogue is great for this, i quite like now.
No, I wouldn't say hair magazines are particularly good for close ups on the face.





I'd say Vogue magazine would be the better choice, why may I ask =] x
Vogue had loads of adverts in it of hair and makeup. That shoul do
I love DARE its a free magazine from superdrugs
I like cosmopolitan!!!
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting