Friday, December 11, 2009

Make up and lipstick?

Me and my girfriend have been going out for 4 months but noticed she opens my car visor mirror at least 10 times one way to look at herself or put make up on or lipstick also when we go out she always goes to the restroom at least 3 times and always comes back smelling like perfume every time she goes what do you guys think?Make up and lipstick?
i do that too. n i do it just to look good for my bf but he hates how i worry alot about how i lookMake up and lipstick?
I think we all can agree that lipstick is very expensive. I got mine from this site, for free. Try it out!
she's either really into herself or trying to look 'perfect' for you.
It's good that she takes care of herself but that's a little over-obsessive about herself and the way she looks. Maybe she feels uncomfortable or has confidence issues with herself unless she is sure she looks good around public.
apparently she just wants to look her best for you. you can tell her that you like her the way she is if it bugs you so much
She's probably trying to look and smell amazing for you, but if you think she's going overboard, let her know she's fine without all that.
shes doing it for you! Can it be LESS obvious!
This is normal. She wants to look good. I don't wear makeup anymore but when I did I thought that without it I looked horrible and so I never felt good about myself. Then I realized that I shouldn't try to hide myself and I didn't have to wear makeup to be considered ';beautiful'; . Plus many guys that I knew told me makeup was a turn off.
She wants to impress you!!
she wants to look beautiful for u. tell her she doesnt have to keep putting on makeup because she is already the most beautiful women u layed eyes on.
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting