Sunday, December 13, 2009

What lipstick brand has no scent and wears very comfortably?

Hi, I am a lipstick lover and am searching for a new one. I am open to most brands and prefer brighter colors such as reds and roses. Even if the color doesn't turn out perfect I tend to mix/blend colors to attain the color I want anyway, but most importantly the lipstick can't have a strong perfumey fragrance or dry my lips out. What brands do YOU like, and can you recommend red/brighter colors for fair skin tones.What lipstick brand has no scent and wears very comfortably?
I use both high end and low end makeup and for lipsticks, I've been drawn towards Revlon (NOT the Moondrops formula). They have no taste or smell. I find that they last for a fair amount of time and it doesn't leave me with cracked lips. It also depends on the finish though - the creme finishes are slightly more moisturizing while their frost/pearle finishes tend to be a little less (but still not drying - it just doesn't add in any additional moisture). But regardless of what brand of lipstick I use, I always apply a lip balm underneath.What lipstick brand has no scent and wears very comfortably?
NARS for sure! A little pricey but if you're a makeup fan you'll probably be willing to spend the extra money on quality product :)
Bourjois Lipsticks


Revlon lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting