Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best lipstick brand out there?

I usually use Urban Decay makeup, but I want to branch out a little... I like shimmer, I like moist formulas, and I'm not really into those two-step ';long wear'; formulas... they're just really drying and I'm not a fan.What is the best lipstick brand out there?
Well, the best place for you to play around and have some fun would be Sephora. They carry so many different brands, you are sure to find something you like. You might even end up liking Sephora's brand that they have.


I personally like Estee Lauder and Lancome because they have the best color choices in my opinion. MAC lipsticks are good also.What is the best lipstick brand out there?
MAC has always been a favorite of mine- it doesn't feel, taste or smell like lipstick. the colors are amazing too.





MAC makeup is a little cheaper than urban decay so it's worth a shot. they are super moisturizing and come in about 5 different finishes.





i would try something from the VIVA GLAM line to start out with. they are shades made to compliment everyskin tone so you'll get a lot of wear out of it.





there is also a back to MAC program to consider.... 6 empty MAC containers from any product = one free lipstick!
MAC lipstick is really good. they have a lot of colors to choose from and they work really well and they are cheaper than urban decay


answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting