Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which lipstick brand do you consider a classic?

Just name which one is for you a real classic model, no which one you like the most. Name only one classic lipstick please.Which lipstick brand do you consider a classic?
MaryKay.....My aunt sold MaryKay when I was little and I remember how important MaryKay was to the MakeUp industry.Which lipstick brand do you consider a classic?
Clinique
Dior.
Max Factor make-up to the ';Old Hollywood'; Stars!


;)
red
YSL
Maybelline
maybelline
hard candy
marykay
MAC
loreal
Revlon
maybe its maybelline... ;0)
Mary Kay
covergirl. my mom(when she was alive) was using that lipstick every since i was little. I even smell it sometimes and i do not even wear it...maybe she is watching over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting