Sunday, December 13, 2009

What brand lipstick would you recommend?

I am still to find a creamy, deep color, long lasting lipstick. I have tried a few brands but the color is always lighter than it seems and is gone at the first zip of water. Any ideas? thanksWhat brand lipstick would you recommend?
i love my really long lasting pink one from http://www.bourjois.com/What brand lipstick would you recommend?
i use rimmel. or rimmel london.


:)





answer mine? i wanna become more pale, but im having truble ;( http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Revlon's Outlast and Avon's Lip Stain are really good lipsticks.


I use them both aswell as


Rimmel london


Victorias secret


So far Rimmel London is my faveiorate brand for lipstick, as it lasts long for me and isnt too expensive
Revlon ColorStay is a great line and can be found at any mass retailer or drugstore. Lancome Color Design line is great too, but very expensive. Two other options are Estee Lauder and MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting