Friday, December 4, 2009

HELP! Allergic to chapstick, cheap lipglosses, & lipsticks?

I developed this allergy in late middle school and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem? It seems that I'm allergic to cheaper lip glosses and lipsticks as well as chapsticks. I thought I had found a brand of lipgloss that works well, but all the sudden I've started breaking out every time I use it again. I've recently switched over to vaseline, since it's the only thing that seems to hydrate my lips and not make them break out in red itchy dryness.





I've been to the doctor about it before, and all she did was give me some hydrocortizone cream to treat it. However, I still don't know what the active ingredient is that causes it.





Has anyone else had this problem? Does the age of the gloss/ lipstick have anything to do with it? Is there an active ingredient that's often found in cheaper lip products that is not found in the more expensive ones?HELP! Allergic to chapstick, cheap lipglosses, %26amp; lipsticks?
the exact same thing happens to me the only thing i can use is vaseline or lanolin sorry bad luck:(HELP! Allergic to chapstick, cheap lipglosses, %26amp; lipsticks?
Well I'm no expert, but maybe you should try some ';natural'; brands, like Burt's Bees or something, something that doesn't have a ton of weird chemicals in it. Maybe you're sensitive to petrolatum?
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting